Monday, December 29, 2008

Tak selama selingkuh itu indah.

28th december

On the 28th me and my family went to aunty aseenah's house, we were invited to her house for dinner and kareoke *im not sure if the spelling's right* ( haha ). Aunty freda came aswell, it was only our family and aunty freeda's family, i wasnt hungry when i first came to her house, but when the table was set with tasty foods my tummy started to say 'im hungryy' HAHA, and it turns out that i ate a lot. haha after we had our lovely dinner they went for kareoke, not me haha i just watched em sang, it was fun to watched them sang the 90's song! HAHA; aunty freda went home before us, they went home about 1.00am in the morning lol and we went home about 2.00am. We arrived home at 2.15 i think, and i straight away went to my room and went to bed! i guess i was too exhausted.

29th december
Yesterday was allrite, i spent my whole day revising science and went online for a bit, well nothing much exciting happened yesterday. Ooo and:

WELCOME HOME SASYA ISMAIL :D

This picture was in 2007. and im not sure what was the date and month when we took this, i only remember the year we took this picture haha anyway see you soon sasya.

i really-really miss my cousins :), wina, shira, bb, apen, haziq, kaka yana. theyre like my cyblings, we are quite close. i guess we are one big family hehe :D i rather be in brunei than oman, i dont know what happened here but im done with it HAHA. and yes i miss my two buddy's too Venitia and Edward! :P we'll meet up soon, haha can't wait coz obviously we'll be HYPER! thats always us lol anyway thats all for today.

No comments: