Friday, December 26, 2008

Mark my words

Today's friday the 27th, nothing much to say here; i went to the mosque to prayed because its friday today and i pretty much started my revision today. i only revised maths today because i want to focus on each subject in one day which is a good thing to do, i am going to start revising science tomorrow, the hardest subject i think, well i have to say SCIENCE is not my thing, but still it is important for my future, i have no choice . . . . 


 
This picture was 3 weeks weeks ago, its me and nisa, we went to the pdo club to watched a football match but it turns up we did not watched it HAHA, instead of football match we went to the restaurant and had a chat coz we have not seen each other for quite a long time. i miss you kaka nisa :D.

Later xx

No comments: