Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Everyone's deserve to have a second chance.

Today is just dull, nothing excitement happened in life today, just the same daily life routine that you all do. i really-really need some major revision, going to start revising tomorrow since we will be having our mocks next year in january the 16th, 2009. i was going to start revising today but i dont fell like revising today; i think its because of the tiredness in me OR maybe im LAZY.

My mood changes when i think about future education, i swear it makes me stress and it just makes me think NEGATIVE. and i always think negative which is not good, edward advice me not to be negative, but be positive. im trying to be positive now. ill try. . . .

we'll see what happens then . . . . . . im not giving up!

'Never let the fear striking out from keeping playing the game'

No comments: