Sunday, June 7, 2009

Andai?

YUP, its been awhile, i cant be bother to update it HAHA, well as usual this month is still hectic, i still got 7 more papers to do which is drama & sciences :S can't wait until exams are done, coz it makes me STRESSSSSSSS.

Anyway last 3 days went to a party at abyan's house, HAHA i can't believe i was SUPER-DUPER-HYPER! haha everyones like OMG! lol but yup thats me venetia knows haha. & i cant believe 2 of my bestest and closest friends are leaving in 3 weeks :S im going to miss em so much, its venetia and ed, theyre going to boarding school in england. sounds like a good school. i will missssss youuuuuuuu guysssssssss sooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh :(

Prom? prom is in 3 weeks, can't wait for prom coz this might be my last prom here in oman, i haven't got my suit, tie, well.....basicly EVERYTHING haha, ill get them in 2 weeks i think hehe. opps i forgot, i have to get my ticket for prom tomorrow, ive paid them but havent got the ticket coz it wasnt out!

x

No comments: