Thursday, June 11, 2009

im almost there.

WOOP WOOP, im excited now becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My exams are almost over, i had my drama exams just now and it was perfecto i guess haha nahh im just kidding hehe it was okay. and now i only have scienes paper to do which is multiple choice and Structered then IM DONEEEEEE!!! bye-bye exam papers :P hehe. my science mcq exam is tomorrow, hopefully i can do better then the mocks :) insyaallah.
Lydia just told me that prom is in 2 WEEKS, i was like whattt? i thought we still have 7 weeks more LOL SILLY ME, time goes by really fast hehe but i cant wait coz its going to be the night to remember. girls are going to wear dreeses to impress the boys and boys will be going to wear suits to impress the girls haha reminds me of lydia coz this quote is from a music :P
So far i've been a happy bean LOL, i met venetiaa last wednesday haha i ran and gave her a bug hugggg :) im going to miss you venetia. she will be leaving on the 25th :( which is the day after prom thats why she told me that she and ed will be hyper at prom coz thats probably the last day we met :( *CRIES*
I accompany mom and dad to go to breadtalk today :P haha i love breadtalk especially Chicken floss, damnnnnnnn, they're so good hehe i have to say. right then i got to go now, Later.
Old pictures:

No comments: