Sunday, December 13, 2009

Because of you

Hello people, hmm i really really need to update my blog now since i haven't got anything else to do, oh well. it was raining yesterday and today :) AT LAST!!!! i loved the weather today it's very dark and cloudy and COLD :P i really really like it. Me and Nisa watched intimate note SNSD ( girls generation ) just now and it was FUNNY hehe well I've already watched it last time but i fell like watching it again coz it cracks me up LOL.

SNSD hwaiting!!! hehe

last week was Eera's birthday, so yeah;

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY EERA , and thanks for inviting us to your 17th birthday party :)


I haven't played tennis for ages so yeah i started to play tennis last 4 weeks and still, i love it. it's a good sport, and thanks to my coach Tini for teaching me how to play tennis. im almost there hehe. I am currently listening to After school - because of you. i like their new songs, i kept listening to it, and i really like the 2 new members Raina and Nana. especially Nana she looks CUTE and PRETTY. HEHEHEHE!!! well she's HOT!

Nana's in the middle :) she's the one with the blond hair

All-right! that's all for today, ill update again tomorrow, LATER.
X

No comments: