Saturday, January 10, 2009

Extreme makeover

Hey, so today was school; i finally did my costume design on blue remembered hills presentation, all i have to now is presenting it in class tomorrow, and today i did my drama coursework based on theatre in education aswell which i spent it about an hour, and the last thing i have to do now is blue remembered hills revison question, but i left my script and my folder at school which i just realized a few minutes ago, and im quite pissed off now! without the notes and script i won't be able to do it, im just going to tell her that i accidenlty left my folder in the drama room which is so TRUE haha OR do it before registeration coz it's an only 15 minutes task! haha, oh well.
My sister told me to get a haircut because she said that i look different with long hair, so i made an appoiment last thursday at this saloon, the apointment was today, which is the 10th!, The hairdresser who cut my hair was called mark and he's a very profesional hairdresser. i think he did a great job. anyway PICTURES of my short hair:

Talk to you soon!

No comments: