Monday, September 15, 2008

exhausted as always.


On PHSE lesson we talked about STRESS, haha it was a good chat with Mr. weir and other school mates aswell, they just shared to all of us about What does stress you? mel said that homework stress you out and i 100% AGREE WITH THAT :P and we mention all of the teachers names who gave us a tons of homework HAHAHA. it was cool. we started to get lots of homeworks now, about 5 homeworks in one dayy :S which is pree tiring.

we started to practise our west side story, it was fun, the last time i practised was yesterday and that was the first time we practised our west side story. and Mr keech was practisin with us aswell, he's in west side story too, his character is lutanance schrank.

last saturday i performed my monolouge in front of school mates and GUESS WHO'S WATCHING US PERFORMING? MR KEECH and MRS SHARKEY :S he's the head of the school and mrs sharkey my english teacher, and i started to forgot my liness so i have to make them up somehow, HAHA i always forgot my lines when im TOO NERVOUSSS. well my performance was ok tho, not saying its the best but it was ok, well, ive tried my best.

chow!

No comments: