Thursday, August 28, 2008

My FAB summer.

I want to tell you guyz about my great summer holidays :) On the 9th of july me and my family had gone to brunei for hols and it was AMAZING!!! i enjoyed everyday of my life when i was there :) Because of my COUSINS, the FOOD (haha of-course), FRIENDS, and lots to mention haha but the one ive mention is what i enjoyed the most when i was in BRUNEI! thanks to kaka yana, apen and kaka fairuz who always brought us to perayaan. wina, shira, bb, haziq, yana, fairuz thanks for everything :D you guys are the best, miss you guys so much TO THE MAXIMUM haha lol, and i didnt get to meet up lots of my friends coz i was busy at my aunt's restaurant too. i only met some of them althought it was a quick one but its cool, i didnt get to meet up with zeam too coz i didnt have the time to go to bandar. so next year then......and guess what I ATE A LOT when i was in brunei haha.

I've stayed in brunei for one month only :( you know what? one month is not ENOUGH!!! i tell you, it felt like you've only been there for 3 weeks. so i went back to oman on the 6th of august :( that day was so sad, my cousins came to my house and all of them was there and when me and my fam got inside the car, my lil bro iwan was crying and my sister too :( and my uncle's, auntie's and cousins were cryinggg so badly :( ps they didnt had the time to go to the airport because they were busy with the restaurant, awwwww WHAT A SAD DAY? hmmm i miss them so much but it is not the end of the world :D i still can meet them up next year hehe.

im in OMAN now, im watching lots of korean drama's at the moment, haha it's cool!!!


o yeah some pictures of summer hols :) enjoy;

wina, ez ( my sis) apen, haziq

me, kaka fairuz, sri nazrina, my sister ez

me and shira :)

me and abg ipun

kaka yana and apen ( the are sisters)

END!!!

No comments: